Easy packed lunches make life so……..wonderful!! A simple preparing of some baked oatmeal, and a few sides and you’ve got another easy and healthy Meal-to-Go. In fact you can still prepare this for yourself whether you need it to-go or not and are a stay at home momma.
Having something ready for yourself as a mom after feeding the kiddies is the BEST feeling! Knowing you are taking care of YOU with a healthy meal and not unhealthy snacks or not eating at all until you are famished and eat everything in sight, is really loving yourself!
Some simple sides with this yummy oatmeal; sweet peppers and hummus and a rather new concoction: Mix plain nonfat Greek yogurt with some no added sugar jam. No need to add any other sweetener as the jam is enough. I used the brand Polaner all natural fruit spread.
Have a little lite cream cheese with your baked oatmeal and you’ve got an easy, no heating required lunch to go!
Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal Meal-To-Go
- 2 servings Personalized Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal Cups
- 1 laughing cow cheese wedge, lite
- 1 cup sweet peppers
- 1/4 cup hummus
- 1/2 cup plain Greek nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons all natural jam, no sugar added
Calories for entire Meal-To-Go: 395* Fat: 9g* Cholesterol: 13mg* Sodium: 297mg* Carbs: 54g* Fiber: 9g* Sugars: 10g* Protein: 21g* Points+: 12*
Other Meals-To-Go recipes you might like:
- Collard Green Mock Sushi Rolls Meal-To-Go: Gluten, sugar free (can be vegetarian)
- Fruity Baked Quinoa Meal-to-Go: Vegetarian, Gluten, Sugar Free
- Healthy Chicken Salad Lettuce Wrap Meal-To-Go: Gluten Free
- Healthy Collard Green Meal-To-Go: Vegetarian & Gluten Free
- Mayo Free Chicken Salad Meal-To-Go: Gluten Free
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Bread Sandwich Meal-To-Go: Vegetarian & No Sugar Added