Want a quick, low calorie, satisfying topping for almost anything? I’ve got you covered here with this yummy side dish.
You can even just eat it as a side salad. This is my all time favorite side and topping, especially when I am watching my carbs.
I simply top my protein with this and I’m super satisfied and I think you will be too.
Here’s a picture of it topped with my stuffed turkey burger I made the other night. The family was eating it with a bun and I chose this instead.
Come back tomorrow for my Stuffed Turkey Burger recipe. Better yet SuBScRiBe and never miss a recipe posted. It’s free!
- I just love extra virgin olive oil alone as a dressing, but using balsamic or red wine vinegar would add a nice flavor as well.
Servings: 4* Calories: 104* Fat: 8g* Fiber: 1g* Carbs: 5g* Protein: 3g* Points+:2*
Cucumber Feta Relish
- 1 c. fresh tomato, chopped
- 1 c. cucumber, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 c. feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- salt/pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.