One more day until Easter 2013!!! Are you ready? Prepping food today is a great way to get a head start for a more relaxing tomorrow!
Here’s our Easter Menu along with our weekly menu for the rest of the week to come!
FYI: If the recipes are not highlighted in blue they are new recipes I am trying out and will post if we like them.
Breakfast before church: Cheesy Spinach Baked Eggs
1:00 Easter Dinner:
- pepperoni crisps, tortilla Parmesan crisps, cheese & oat crackers, salsa, raw veggies & hummus, Bacon Cheese stuffed mushrooms
- Roasted Asparagus wrapped Prosciutto
- Roasted potatoes & sweet potatoes
- Baked Fennel Gratin
- Arugala Romano salad
- Prime Rib & Ham- my mom is making
- Kale Prosciutto Lasagna Roll Ups
- Mini Citrus Cheesecake Bites
- No Bake Chocolate Coconut Bunnies
- No Bake Coconut bunnies
- Whole Wheat Cream Puffs
- Fudgey Flour-less Brownies
- Ricotta Pie- my mom is making
Here’s my list of 35 Healthier Easter Recipes for more ideas!
The Week Ahead:
- Left Overs!!!!
- Chicken Burgers, sweet potato fries, mini zucchini cheese bites
- Healthier Potato Spinach Frittata, raw cucumber/carrots
- Individual Calzones (adapting this recipe: Whole Wheat Chicken Alfredo Calzone)
- Parent’s Night Out (Kiddies at a karate party)
- Marinated London Broil (hubby will grill), oven fried broccoli & cauliflower, zucchini squash caprese salad
Have a beautiful and wonderful day celebrating the resurrection of Jesus!
Happy Easter and God Bless You!