Sugar Free Cookie Butter Mug Cake made grain free and in a minute!
Of course you must have known this recipe was bound to come eventually right? I mean when I see a challenge to make a traditional recipe into a healthier sugar free version I can do nothing else or think of nothing else until it’s accomplished. Yes I needed to make this quite a few times to get the right texture. You must also know how I hate dry cake or anything dry for that matter.
This is made for two.
I repeat this cake is made for two.
While it appears it could easily be eaten by one person, THAT would be highly inappropriate. The calories would be astronomical. But I guess if you don’t worry about calories then by all means eat the cake by yourself.
My kids and I shared this one because:
- I realized I liked the way it looked better for pictures when it looks like it overflowing over the top of the ramekin.
- It’s super filling and heavy! It’s like a giant fluffy cookie!
I didn’t feel the need to add any topping but of course that is optional and your prerogative.
Here’s a quick video I made:
A quick note:
- When you stir in the cookie butter, don’t worry if it doesn’t become completely smooth with the rest of the ingredients. I enjoyed seeing and eating small hidden treasures of cookie butter pieces throughout the cake.
- If you decide not to share, best way to avoid eating this whole thing yourself; place mixture evenly into two ramekins or coffee mugs.
Sugar Free Cookie Butter Mug Cake
- 2 Tbsp. homemade cookie butter
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch salt
- optional: 1/4 teaspoon vanilla stevia if desired I don't think it needs to be any sweeter since the cookie butter is sweet enough
Stir ingredients together by hand or place in a food processor to blend until combined well.
Pour mixture evenly into 2 mugs or ramekins.
Microwave one at a time for 1 -2 minutes until center is set.
Recipe NotesNet Carbs: 5.3g
Weight Watchers Points Plus: 9