Sugar Free Lemon Cheesecake Mousse is a light, low carb and an elegant dessert for a weeknight treat or to serve to company!
I’m all about that chase, ’bout that chase……
(You were thinking of that song, All about that Bass weren’t you? Well apparently I was LOL)
No seriously now, I’m always chasing that perfect dessert.
The easiest to make. The lowest carbs. The smoothest.
The one that doesn’t leave you stuffed after indulging. The one that doesn’t make you feel the least bit of guilt for eating. The creamiest of bites each time your spoon enters your mouth. That’s the chase I’m referring to.
And I’ve met my catch and this dessert is it.
When you only need 5 ingredients to make it and it comes out looking like a million bucks and tastes like it too, well that is priceless to me.
The chase is worth the price in this case.
But the best part? You won’t be needing to chase down any ingredients, in fact you might have them in your kitchen all ready!
My husband is really not even of fan of stevia when I use it in no bake recipes. BUT for this one, since he loves lemon like I do, he devoured it and didn’t complain of any aftertaste.
The lemon is the star here!
Enjoy this easy and non time consuming treat any night of the week!!
Some other Creamy, luscious desserts you might enjoy:
- No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Mousse
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- No Bake Mint Chocolate Cheesecake Mousse
- No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Truffles
- No Bake Lemon Cheesecake Truffles
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake Mousse Pie
- No Bake Lemon Cheesecake Bars
- I realize mascarpone cheese might be much more expensive than cream cheese, but I must tell you it is so worth it! The creaminess is undeniably better than just using regular cream cheese!
- The longer you whip the mixture the thicker it will become. Choose your consistency.
- If you don’t have liquid lemon stevia, use 1/8-1/4 teaspoon of lemon extract and 1 teaspoon clear liquid stevia. I prefer not to use powder or granulated sugar free sweeteners in this as the texture won’t be as smooth. But you can certainly use whatever sweetener you have on hand that you prefer. Just taste and adjust to your liking.
- Serves: 5
- Serving size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 277
- Fat: 29.6g
- Saturated fat: 16.7g
- Carbohydrates: 1.7g
- Sugar: .3g
- Sodium: 138mg
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 3.7g
- Cholesterol: 89mg
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese or cream cheese
- 1/4 cup lemon juice or 2 lemons
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2-1 teaspoon lemon liquid stevia
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Add cream cheese and lemon juice to a stand mixer and blend until smooth.
- Add heavy cream and the rest of the ingredients and blend until whipped.
- Taste and adjust sweetener if needed.
- Pipe into serving glasses and sprinkle on lemon zest if desired.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.