Sugar Free Low Carb Cannoli Mug Cake for Two
I am not a cake decorator. Never have been, no ambition to improve. It is what it is. I like cake, I don’t care to decorate it. I want creamy frosting, plop it all over and top with goodies to cover up my cake decorating flaws.
I feel no shame in calling myself a lame cake decorator. It’s an art and clearly a skill I have not mastered. Does it mean my cake is anything else than amazing in taste, certianly not. So I hope you can look past the flaws.
It’s even a little lopsided. Shall we just call it rustic? I shall.
The amazing and most best-est part of this cake? It’s made in a minute. In the mircowave. Seriously made in 2 minutes for 2 small cakes. Plop some creamy cannoli frosting between the two layers and you’re done! Cake just for 2!
You can use another nut besides pistachios but pistachios are the traditional nut for cannoli. Walnuts is another great option though.
When you can make a cake in less than 10 minutes from start to finish I call that a good day!
Nutrition Info is NOT including Frosting as you can choose to use whichever frosting you prefer. It’s essentially just a tasty white low carb cake but the cannoli frosting and the toppings make my cannoli cake come alive!
Here are some other options:
- Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting
- Vanilla Butter Cream Frosting
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Peanut Butter Buttercream Frosting
- Cannoli Frosting
- Serves: 2
- Serving size: 1/2
- Calories: 182
- Fat: 11.9g
- Saturated fat: 5.3g
- Carbohydrates: 8.9g
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 327mg
- Fiber: 5.5g
- Protein: 8.9g
- Cholesterol: 200mg
- In a bowl whisk all ingredients together exept frosting.
- Once combined well, pour mixture into two greased 7 ounce quiche ramekins.
- Bake one at a time for 1 minute each or until toothpick in center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely before frosting and decorating.