Caprese Zucchini Noodle Pasta Salad
Servings 8 cups
- 4 zucchini or 8 cups zucchini noodles
- 4 ounces cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 8 ounces mozzarella pearls
- 1 ounce fresh basil chopped
Add all ingredients into a bowl.
Whisk dressing ingredients in another bowl and toss together.
Enjoy immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Net Carbs: 3g
- The zucchini noodles do tend to get kind of long so it's best once in the bowl, cut them in half so it's easier to serve.
- I kept the skin on my zucchini and it is not cooked, this is eaten raw. Feel free to blanch or sauté the noodles if you prefer a softer texture.
- I have a Paderno spiralizer.
- Make ahead and refrigerate up to a day ahead.
- This recipe was first published in June 2016 and updated with video in August 2018.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 166kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 333mg | Potassium: 318mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 645IU | Vitamin C: 22.1mg | Calcium: 167mg | Iron: 0.8mg