Low Carb Pizza Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 2 ½ pounds or 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced in half lengthwise for thinner breasts
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasonings
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 ½ ounces pepperoni slices
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups no sugar added tomato sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Pound chicken breasts with mallet to thin out for easier rolling.
Whisk the seasonings together and sprinkle over the breasts.
Place 4 slices of pepperoni on each breast.
Sprinkle the mozzarella over the pepperoni.
Pour 1 cup of sauce in the baking dish and spread around to cover the bottom of dish.
Roll each breast up and place seam side down into dish.
Pour the remaining sauce over the chicken.
Bake 45 minutes.
Serving: 5g | Calories: 228kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.3g | Protein: 6.8g | Fat: 7.8g | Saturated Fat: 3.4g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 782mg | Sugar: 0.2g