Low Carb Antipasto Cauliflower "Rice" Salad
Servings 12 @½ cup each
- 8 cups cauliflower florets or 6 cups riced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 ounces mozzarella smoked, chopped
- 4 ounces salami chopped
- 6 ounces artichokes in the jar, sliced
- 6 ounces roasted red peppers chopped
- 1 ounce mild banana pepper rings
- ½ cup olives pitted, sliced
- 1 cup fresh basil chopped
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place cauliflower florets on two baking pans. Toss florets with olive oil.
Bake for 1 hour or until tender. Place cooked florets into a food processor and pulse until texture of rice.
If using cauliflower rice simply saute the rice in a large skillet tossing with the olive oil until warmed through and follow the rest of the recipe.
Pour into a large serving bowl and allow to cool.
Once cooled add remaining ingredients into bowl and toss together.
Taste and adjust salt and pepper to your preference.
Serve room temperature immediately or Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Net Carbs: 3g
- This recipe was first published in July 2015 and updated with video in July 2019.
- You could skip the roasting of the cauliflower and simply use store bought cauliflower rice but you just won't get the same flavors as roasting the fresh florets.
Calories: 132kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 588mg | Potassium: 321mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 265IU | Vitamin C: 40.8mg | Calcium: 82mg | Iron: 0.9mg