Individual Mason Jar Anitpasto Kale Salad with Basil Vinaigrette
- 1 package 5 ounces Earthbounds Kale Italia
- 4 ounces marinated mushrooms
- 6 ounces roasted red peppers chopped
- 4 ounces pitted mixed olives
- 4 ounces Genoa salami. cut into fourths
- 8 ounces bocconcini small balls of mozzarella
- 6 ounces artichoke hearts sliced
- 4 ounces provolone cheese cubed
- Optional: Parmesan Crisps
- 2 cups fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
Have all your ingredients for the salad chopped, sliced and ready to be placed into the mason jars. If not using a mason jars, add all ingredients into a large bowl.
Prepare dressing by placing basil and garlic into a blender and blend until finely chopped.
Add the vinegar and mustard and blend again.
While blender is on low pour in the olive oil until all incorporated.
Season with salt and pepper, taste and adjust if needed.
Assemble in Mason Jars:
Pour vinaigrette evenly into 4 mason jars.
Add mozzarella balls to each jar.
Add salami to each a jar.
Next add the following: mushrooms, artichokes, provolone, peppers and olives.
Finish with Kale Italia on top and seal jar and refrigerate if not eating immediately.
When ready to serve, shake jar vigorously and enjoy from the jar or pour into a bowl.
Parmesan crisps are optional and not included in nutrition info.
Weight Watchers Points Plus: 11
Net Carbs: 5.8g
Serving: 1g | Calories: 250kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.6g | Protein: 26.4g | Fat: 29.6g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 1289mg | Fiber: 2.8g | Sugar: 2.7g