Turkey Sausage Egg Bake
- 1 pound Italian turkey sausage
- 1 cup diced onion
- 8 ounces frozen or fresh spinach
- 1 cup fresh sliced cremini mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 3 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup milk 1%
- Optional: sprinkle of chopped scallions
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in skillet and cook onion and sausage until cooked through and onion is tender about 8-10 minutes.
Add spinach, mushrooms,basil, salt and pepper.
Whisk 6 eggs and milk together than pour into sausage and veggies and pour into a buttered 9 by 13 baking dish.
Top with goat cheese.
Bake 20 minutes until cheese is melted and eggs are fluffy.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 187kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.3g | Protein: 17.2g | Fat: 10.7g | Saturated Fat: 3.7g | Cholesterol: 176mg | Sodium: 699mg | Fiber: 0.7g | Sugar: 1.1g