Low Carb Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
Servings 12 servings
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Add your butter, cream cheese, sour cream to a stand mixer and blend until smooth.
Add the sweetener, vanilla extract, stevia and cream to the mixer and blend until combined. Taste and adjust sweetener if needed.
Add the remaining ingredients to the mixer, except the chocolate chips. Blend until incorporated then stir in the chocolate chips by hand.
Grease a 9 inch cast iron skillet and spread the batter into the skillet.
Bake for 35- 40 minutes or until a toothpick in center comes out clean.
Remove from oven and allow to cool for 20-30minutes before serving.
- You can sub another sweetener for the Sukrin Gold, but in my opinion the Sukrin is the BEST naturally made brown sugar sub I've found.
- If you don't have vanilla stevia you can skip it or swap it by adding another ½ cup of sweetener of choice.
- I've made this twice using sesame seeds instead of the sesame flour and I must say the flour is better. The seeds while you can grind them in a blender, don't provide a smooth texture as using the flour. You can easily swap the sesame flour with almond in this recipe.
- This recipe was originally posted in November 2017 and updated with video in 2018.
- UPDATE NOVEMBER 2018: I recalculated the nutrition because I found that Sukrin has a fantastic sesame flour which contains 15 grams fo fiber and only 6 carbs per 100 grams, making that one the best choice for using sesame flour over other brands.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 258kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 364mg | Potassium: 81mg | Fiber: 3g | Vitamin A: 580IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 0.2mg