Carrot Cake Cheesecake
Servings 12 servings
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Place the cream cheese and sour cream in a stand mixer and blend until smooth. Add the heavy cream, stevia, extract, Swerve and salt and blend on high until combined.
Add one egg at a time and blend until well incorporated.
Pour the batter into a greased 9 inch spring form pan. Wrap the bottom and half way up the pan with aluminum foil and place into a roasting pan. Pour hot water into roasting pan to half way up the sides of the spring form pan.
Bake 45 minutes until golden but still jiggly in the center.
Allow to cool then refrigerate for 2-3 hours or overnight.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Place the first 5 ingredients into a stand mixer and blend until combined.
Add the remaining ingredients and blend until combined.
Pour batter into a greased9 inch spring form pan.
Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick in center comes out clean.
Allow to cool 1 hour.
Prepare frosting by adding all ingredients into a stand mixer. Taste and adjust sweetener if needed.
Remove spring form from around each cake.
Place the cheesecake onto serving platter.
Lay the carrot cake on top of the cheesecake.
Spread frosting over the top of the cake and sides. Decorate around the outer edge of the top of the cake and add a sprinkle of chopped nuts if desired.
Keep refrigerated until serving.
Net Carbs: 5g
This recipe was first published in April of 2017 and with updated content and video in February 2019.
- Please weigh your measurements with the dry ingredients which can tend to be different when using cup measurements. Weight measuring is the only accurate way to get the best results and perfect texture.
- There are natural sugars in the dairy products and carrots which is where the sugar grams are coming from.
- Cream cheese frosting could be reduced by half if you decide to only frost the top of the cake as opposed to all around the sides as I did.
- Crushed pecans on top are optional and not included in the nutrition information.
- If you don't like stevia or use it I can tell you my hubby is not a fan, but I can promise you he tasted no aftertaste whatsoever! He was in love with this cake!
- Please use whatever sweetener you like but only use a small amount and taste it before adding more. You can always add more but never can take any away once it's been added. The cheesecake layer can be tasted before adding the eggs and you can do the same for the carrot cake and frosting.
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 446kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 41g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Cholesterol: 170mg | Sodium: 506mg | Potassium: 240mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 2085IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 119mg | Iron: 1.1mg