Spicy Nacho Cheese Cucumber Chips
- 2 large English cucumbers sliced thin or about 8 cups sliced
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons dehydrated minced onions
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼-1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- ¼ cup grated romano cheese or use parmesan
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
Lay slices of cucumber on grates of dehydrator.
Mix the next 6 seasonings together in a bowl.
Whisk in cheeses and stir to combine well.
Sprinkle evenly over slices of cucumber.
My temperature was set 135 on the dehydrator setting for fruit and veggies.
Once crisp or to your liking, mine took about 6 hours, seal in an airtight container to store.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 46kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.7g | Protein: 3.1g | Fat: 2.5g | Saturated Fat: 1.4g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 235mg | Fiber: 0.8g | Sugar: 2.1g