Low Carb Caramel Cheesecake Stuffed Apples
- 1 pound apples equals 2 pounds prior to scooping out insides, 1 pound after
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon liquid stevia
- ¼ cup Sukrin Gold Fiber Syrup or granulated sugar free sweetener of choice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- 2 tablespoon heavy cream
- Optional topping: Sukrin Gold Brown Sugar Sub and Fiber Syrup
Chop off the tops of the apples, scoop out center to ¼ inch from edges and discard. Place them in a baking dish.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a stand mixer add the cream cheese and mix until smooth.
Add remaining ingredients and mix until well combined.
Pour batter into each apple, sprinkle Surkin Brown Sugar sub if using and bake 30 minutes.
Cool then refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
Enjoy with a drizzle of Surkin Gold Fiber Syrup.
Serving: 1stuffed apple | Calories: 149kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 246mg | Potassium: 107mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 496IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 1mg