Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Cookie Dough Bites
Blend the first 5 ingredients in a stand mixer until smooth.
Taste and adjust sweetener if needed.
Whisk the remaining ingredients together in a bowl.
Slowly pour the dry ingredients into the wet in the stnad mixer until combined.
If using chocolate chips, blend gently on low.
Using a cookie scoop, form 30 balls.
Roll in Sukrin brown sugar substitute if using.
Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Net Carbs: 4g
- This recipe was first published in October of 2015 and updated in November 2018 with video.
- Nutritional Information does not include chocolate chips which is optional.
- I have tried this recipe using all coconut flour, but we felt the coconut flour overpowered the flavor of the pumpkin.
- I have not tried this with almond flour as my youngest has a tree nut allergy but I would expect it to be fine with a mild flavor and would not overpower the pumpkin flavor.
- If you don't like stevia, use a favorite sweetener of choice, just use a small amount and taste and adjust as needed.
Serving: 2bites | Calories: 198kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 64mg | Potassium: 50mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 4000IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 0.4mg