Sour Cream and Onion Cucumber Chips
Servings 8 @ ½ cup
- 4 cups thinly sliced English Cucumbers with skin (about 2 large)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons buttermilk powder or nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- ½ teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 2 teaspoons Swerve sweetener
Coat sliced cucumber with olive oil and set aside.
Whisk the rest of the ingredients together in a bowl.
Lay the slices evenly onto the dehydrator shelves. Sprinkle dry mixture over the slices.
Cover and dehydrate for 4- 6 hours.
Serving: 0.5cup | Calories: 44kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.6g | Protein: 0.8g | Fat: 3.7g | Saturated Fat: 0.6g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 148mg | Fiber: 0.4g | Sugar: 2.2g