Italian Turkey Meatloaf & McCormick Give Away
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- ½ cup gluten free breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese plus 1 tablespoon
- 1 egg
- 4 teaspoons McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning divided
- 1 teaspoon McCormick onion powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon McCormick ground black pepper
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together turkey, breadcrumbs, ¼ cup Parmesan, egg, 2 teaspoons of McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning and remaining seasonings.
Mix well until combined.
Shape into a loaf and place on a shallow baking pan.
In a small bowl stir together tomato sauce and 2 teaspoons McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian seasoning.
Pour sauce over the meatloaf.
Bake for 60 minutes.
Sprinkle with 1 tablespoons Parmesan cheese once out of the oven.
Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 229kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.7g | Protein: 24.8g | Fat: 10.6g | Saturated Fat: 3.7g | Cholesterol: 108mg | Sodium: 451mg | Fiber: 1.1g | Sugar: 1.7g