This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
An Italian Meatloaf using the new McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning blend is a winning recipe the whole family will love!
When I saw an opportunity to make an Italian Meatloaf recipe from McCormick.com to try out their new seasoning I jumped at the chance. My family loves meatloaf so I knew this would be an easy meal they’d all enjoy, even the picky ones. The meatloaf recipe currently on my blog uses tomato sauce and rolled oats in the mix so this recipe was only a slight change for the family and not something they would balk at.
This recipe from McCormick is fabulous as is, but I did make three changes. First I used a gluten free bread to make my own breadcrumbs and I substituted ground turkey for the beef in the recipe. I also decided to use garlic salt instead of the separate salt and garlic powder in the recipe. Other that that, everything else was the same!
On the side is some slightly wilted spinach and cherry tomatoes in a little olive oil. Easy and tasty for a weeknight family meal!
I decided a little instagram video was in order for you to see the final product deliciousness!
This recipe was given rave reviews from the hubby and all three of my kiddies!
Remember to subscribe to the Sugar Free Mom Newsletter for free and receive fresh recipe notifications delivered into your inbox!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sugarfreemom on instagram for a chance to be featured! Follow Sugar Free Mom on Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter for all of the latest content, recipes and updates.
Italian Turkey Meatloaf & McCormick Give Away
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1/2 cup gluten free breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese plus 1 tablespoon
- 1 egg
- 4 teaspoons McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning divided
- 1 teaspoon McCormick onion powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick ground black pepper
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together turkey, breadcrumbs, 1/4 cup Parmesan, egg, 2 teaspoons of McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning and remaining seasonings.
- Mix well until combined.
- Shape into a loaf and place on a shallow baking pan.
- In a small bowl stir together tomato sauce and 2 teaspoons McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian seasoning.
- Pour sauce over the meatloaf.
- Bake for 60 minutes.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoons Parmesan cheese once out of the oven.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
McCormick is also generously offering a Homemade in America contest that let’s one of my readers receive a McCormick Gift Set!
All you have to do to enter the contest is leave a comment telling me your favorite McCormick spice or which McCormick recipe you are interested in trying!!
Winner will be chosen randomly by random.org. Contest will end Monday October 21, 2013 at 12:01am EST.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED!!!
The Winner has been chosen by random.org.
You have 24 hours to confirm via email or another winner will be chosen, thank you to all who participated!