Keto Almond Joy Chia Pudding
This Recipe is from Kyndra Holley's new cookbook, Craveable Keto shared with permission.
Servings 4 people
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes divided
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup powdered erythritol
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon roasted almonds crushed
- Optional: ¼ cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips
Combine the milk, ¼ cup coconut flakes, cocoa powder, erythritol, and vanilla in a blender. Mix until the ingredients are well combined.
Pour the mixture into a large mixing bowl. Add the chia seeds and whisk vigorously for 1 to 2 minutes.
Transfer the pudding into 4 individual serving bowls or cups and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
Top with almonds, remaining ¼ cup coconut flakes, and chocolate chips, if desired, before serving.
Calories: 172kcal | Carbohydrates: 12.8g | Protein: 6.5g | Fat: 12.3g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 169mg | Potassium: 232mg | Fiber: 10.3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 262mg | Iron: 2.4mg