Best Keto Guacamole
Servings 8 @ 2 ounce
- 1 pound avocado (4, peeled, seeded) or 560 grams
- 3 tablespoons lime juice (2 small limes)
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- ½ jalapeno seeded, minced
- ¼ cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
Place the avocado in a bowl with lime juice and stir to coat and mash avocado. Add in salt and cumin and continue to mash.
Stir in remaining ingredients. Taste and adjust seasonings if need. Enjoy immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Net Carbs: 2g
This recipe was first published in Jan 2020.
Serving: 1serving @ 2 ounces | Calories: 98kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 150mg | Potassium: 296mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 126IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg