Low-Carb Keto Spicy Shrimp Tacos
The tastiest shrimp tacos ever! If you’re a taco fan these super easy Low-Carb Keto Spicy Shrimp Tacos will blow your mind. So simple and yet so delicious. Made with simple spices in a light and fresh garlic cilantro yogurt sauce, they’re healthy and low in carbs. This meal makes for a speedy lunch or lighter low-carb dinner.
- 12.5 ounces raw shrimp peeled (or 360g)
- 1 teaspoon chilli
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ⅓ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Garlic Cilantro Yogurt
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt (or coconut, cashew or almond for dairy-free)
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon
- 14 grams cilantro finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups white cabbage shredded (or 200g)
- 2 medium green onions chopped (or 30g)
- 10 grams cilantro chopped
- 1 avocado fresh, diced (or 150g) (optional)
- ¼ cup cheddar cheese grated (or 28g) (optional)
- lime wedges (optional)
Place the shrimp in a mixing bowl. Add the spices and seasoning (chili, paprika, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper). If you have time, allow to marinade for 1 hour or overnight. Set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare the tortillas as per my recipe. Click here for recipe.
Garlic Cilantro Yogurt and Slaw
Add some slaw to the tortillas, top with shrimp, optional avocado, cheese and highly recommended squeeze of lime!
Net Carbs 3g
Recipe Note: Nutritional Info does not include almond flour tortillas which have 2 net carbs per tortilla.
Serving: 1taco | Calories: 110kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 150mg | Sodium: 651mg | Potassium: 177mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 525IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 129mg | Iron: 2mg