These beautiful Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs are made with just 5 ingredients and perfect for a keto snack anytime!
If you're new to the keto diet, fat bombs might not sound like something you want to eat. But fat, healthy fats that is, are the key to staying satiated on a low carb, moderate protein, high fat keto diet.When you are depriving your body of carbs, you no longer will be using carbs for fuel. The keto diet is about using fat for fuel. The sooner you get into ketosis the sooner you will start using your own body fat for fuel. So adding in healthy fats isn't a crazy idea after all because it becomes your fuel source.
You can learn more about the difference between a low carb diet versus a keto diet here.
EASY CHEESECAKE FAT BOMBS
These fat bombs are so very easy with just a few ingredients. If you want to swap out the strawberry with blueberry or raspberry that would be absolutely fine. The cream cheese makes these ultra creamy and the roasting of the strawberries takes on deep rich flavor. I have other fat bombs you might like as well; Blackberry (Dairy Free) Fat Bombs, Red Velvet Cheesecake Truffles, Lemon Cheesecake Truffles, and Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Truffles!
SUGAR FREE SWEETENER OPTIONS
Aren't they the prettiest fat bombs you almost don't want to eat? No seriously, I want to eat all of these!
Feel free to swap out the tiny bit of sweetener used here if you're not a fan of Swerve. I'd probably use some berry flavored liquid stevia since that's what I'm partial to in creamy desserts like this, but honestly you can use what you like.
Simply add only a very small amount, taste and adjust as needed before piping. You could also not pipe these and just make them in a silicone mold for an easier method. Either way, they are quite literally the bomb!
LOW CARB KETO MEAL PLANS
If you love recipes like this for yourself and family, you might be interested in my meal planning membership. Weekly low carb keto dinner meal plan sent to your inbox every Friday with shopping list. The best part about my meal planning feature is that if you aren't interested in one of the dinner meals you can swap it out for something else! You can even change serving sizes and the shopping list will adjust! It pretty amazing software and I hope you'll take advantage of it. You can have a sustainable low carb/keto lifestyle when you're well prepared and planning meals is the key! LEARN MORE TODAY!
KETO STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE FAT BOMBS
KETO STRAWBERRY FAT BOMBS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Quarter the strawberries and place them in a bowl, along with the sweetener and vanilla.
- Toss well until the berries are fully coated.
- Spread the strawberries out on a lined baking tray and bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool on the tray.
- Put the cream cheese and coconut oil in the bowl of a stand mixer, or use a hand mixer, and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add the roasted strawberries and beat on high until all combined.
- You can leave little bits of strawberry in the mixture, just be careful with your choice of piping nozzle or it will get blocked.
- Line a tray with silicone paper and then using your choice of piping nozzle, pipe 24 good- sized mounds onto the tray.
- Place in the freezer until firm.
- Store, in a covered container, in the freezer, for up to 2 weeks.
- Remove from the freezer 10 minutes or so before eating.