Blog Owner: Brenda Bennett
Twitter: 6,231 followers http://twitter.com/#!/TheSugarFreeMom
Facebook Fan Page: 800,042 Fans SugarFreeMom.com
Pinterest: 214,834 followers http://pinterest.com/sugarfreemom
Instagram: 101,000 followers http://instagram.com/sugarfreemom
Many options of advertisement are available:
- Giveaways, Promotions & Product Reviews: Sugar-Free Mom focuses on a healthy lifestyle for mothers and their families with recipes using whole food ingredients, refined white four free and sugar-free products. If you have a kitchen or food product that fits the content of Sugar-Free Mom and would like me to do a review/giveaway.
- Recipe Development: Brenda develops all her own recipes. Original recipes can be created based off your brand.
For all advertising queries please contact at:
brenda (at) sugarfreemom (dot) com
Top 25 Foodie Mom's 2012 Circle Of Mom's
Circle of Mom's 2013 Most Influential Foodie Mom's
Simple Summer Recipe Monthly Food Challenge
- DailyBuzz Healthy Living Top 9: Just Peachy
- Cherry Peach Quinoa Salad
- DailyBuzz Healthy Living Top 9: Fun with Fro Yo
- Honey Vanilla Frozen Yogurt Drops
- Orange Vanilla Frozen Yogurt Mini Pops
- DailyBuzz Healthy Living Top 9: Healthy Snacks for Kids
- Garlic Parmesan Roasted Chickpeas
- Naturally Sweetened Chocolate Covered Banana Pops
- DailyBuzz Food Top 9
- Watermelon Cantaloupe Berry Mint Salad with Honey Vinaigrette
- Trader Joe's Cookbook with EasyLunchboxes
- Clean Eating Magazine Jan/Feb Issue 2013 p.17-Garlic Parmesan Roasted Chickpeas
- RedBook Magazine- Green Protein Coconut Smoothie
- Carrot Apple Mint Slaw on Daily Burn
- Mason Jar Zucchini Pasta Salad on Shape.com
- Mason Jar Zucchini Pasta Salad on The Huffington Post
- Cranberry Lime Spritzer on World Lifestyle.com
- 1 Minute Chocolate Cake on Redbook Magazine
- Coconut Cream Cupcakes on RedBook Magazine
- Watermelon Kabobs on SkinnyMom.com
- Pumpkin Custard on The Huffington Post
- 3 Ingredient Chocolate Popcorn Bark on Buzzfeed
- Gluten Free Turkey Biscuit Pot Pie on Dr.Axe
- Mason Jar Zucchini Pasta Salad on The Greatist.com
- Mason Jar Zucchini Pasta Salad on the DailyBurn.com
- Fudgey Flourless Chocolate Brownies on SkinnyMom.com
- Mason Jar Zucchini Pasta salad on HowDoesShe.com
- Minty Green Protein Smoothie on FitnessMagazine.com
- Salt & Vinegar Zucchini Chips on CanadianRunningMagazine.com
- Crock Pot Chocolate Zucchini Cake on Today.com
- Zucchini Pasta Salad with Avocado Dressing on MyFitnessPal.com
- Garlic Parmesan Green Beans on Buzzfeed.com
- Sugar Free Chocolate Crazy Cake on Buzzfeed.com
- Homemade Ketchup on DailyBurn.com
- Crispy Parmesan Tomato Chips on Buzzfeed.com
Launch Date: October 21, 2011
Page Views per month: 1,090, 796
Unique Visitors per month: 952,348
Media Kit provided upon request.
This blog is solely written and edited by me and all opinions expressed on this blog are my own. I give full disclosure on all forms of paid advertising and give aways.
(Updated December, 2019)
Mary Denise Sylvester
I am so grateful for you and your wonderful recipes! My A1C level was a 9 when I first started my journey 6 months ago. The first 3 months I felt like I was starving and felt defeated with my diabetes in regards to food choices due to my daughter’s nut allergies. Thanks to many of your recipes that called for coconut flour which is a safe product to have in my home I no longer feel hopeless with food choices ! Words can not express my gratitude! My A1C level 2 weeks ago was down to 6.2!! Thank you!
Would love to know if you have plans for a sugar free/nut free recipe book in the near future?
This makes me so happy to hear! Thank you so much for reaching out and sharing your story! Yes my next book The 30 Day Sugar Elimination Diet will be out in December and is has all sugar free, gluten free and low carb/keto recipes. The plan does not include desserts for the 30 days as they are optional and are in the recipe section. All recipes are nut free in the meal plan with the exception of a few desserts but with an alternative for nut free swaps. Thank you for your support!https://amzn.to/3PK300L
Every time I try to subscribe for one month to see if this will work for me, it automatically directs me to pay the yearly fee. Why is that, when your site says to try it for a month to see if you even like it? I am on your site.
Are you referring to the meal plan membership? If so, contact Joe from tech support about that.https://mealplans.sugarfreemom.com/contact-us
I was just watching your crock pot custard cake video and I had to pause and relisten...you said 'fantabulous" and I thought "oh my gosh, she says that too!" Cheers to we women who make words fun. My family and I are enjoying your recipes.
-Angie H. in Iowa
Yes!! Made up foodie words is my favorite thing!
Love your recipes and appreciate all you do to contribute to the sugar free/low carb options! I have 2 questions...
1. You use ramekins in quite a lot of recipes but it never says what size you're using. Are they 4 oz or 6 oz?
2. I was unable to find xanthan gum in my local stores. Will guar gum work as a replacement and if so, can I use the same amount when measuring?
Thank you for all your recipe. I was intimated by baking. Your coconut bread recipe was so easy and quick! My first time baking bread. I made my second loaf today. I used to buy low carb bread, it was filled w/gluten. This is such a blessing. Takes minutes to make, the smell of fresh baked bread is FANTASTIC!
I've emailed you pics of bread. God bless you
Have printed out your recipes to put in a new folder To Try Very Soon. However, I hate having to sit there & add your notes to each one. Why not add them to the recipe under Recipe Notes? Would make it easier for all of us.
Do hate all the ads all over your site, but I guess they're necessary for you. At least they don't appear when printing out the recipe, otherwise I'd never even look at them.
Would like to try your keto recipes but we have allergies and eczema 6 grand children, nuts, coconut, eggs, dairy, shellfish these are the food. I notice the recipes are coconut or almond flour can we substitute for these if so what? also do we have to use the X gum??
I just purchased the Bundle Package but was not redirected to set up a password.
I paid with Visa on Paypal
I will email you.
Why not try this as it has no flour at all.
2 beaten eggs, 200g cheddar into the oven at 200 degrees C for about 12 minutes.
Take out and top with a little tomato sauce and low carb toppings of your choice.
Granted you can't pick it up as it is quite soft but it is the closest I have come to regular Pizza while Banting.
I have read the about section in regards to your food journey you and your family are on.
My comment is something I would prefer not to post on your site, so please email me. [email protected]
God bless you this Christmas Season,
I understand Emily, you can email me at [email protected] if you prefer.
I want to thank you for your website & wonderful recipes! I am blessed that I stumbled upon your blog, as I was really struggling with finding delicious and healthful foods for my family that factored in my desire to eliminate sugar, and my vegetarian daughter's needs. You truly got me out of my cooking rut! Your recipes are delicious, healthy, and easy! For a busy, single, working mom, that says a lot!
Oh thank you so much for taking time to share! I appreciate hearing it and I'm so glad you and your daughter like the recipes!