Keto Chocolate Coconut Popsicles that are also dairy free, sugar free, gluten free and oh so creamy!
Creamy Coconut Popsicles
These Keto Chocolate Coconut Popsicles have to be the popsicle of summer! Biting through the crisp shell of dark chocolate into a smooth and oh so creamy center… no words really can do them justice. You just have to try them!
If the sound of adding avocado makes you a little nervous, trust me. I promise, you won’t taste it, it just makes them so creamy, especially with the coconut milk.
There's nothing better on a hot summer day than creamy, frozen chocolate on a stick! Your kids will be begging for these once they try them and without sugar, no reason to say no anytime! Quick and easy and a welcome treat even if the family isn't on a low carb/keto diet.
If you love recipes like this for yourself and family, you might be interested in my meal planning membership. Weekly low carb and/or keto meal plan sent to your inbox every Friday with shopping list. The best part about my meal planning feature is that if you aren't interested in one of the dinner meals you can swap it out for something else! You can even change serving sizes and the shopping list will adjust! It pretty amazing software and I hope you'll take advantage of it. You can have a sustainable low carb/keto lifestyle when you're well prepared and planning meals is the key! LEARN MORE TODAY!
Naturally Keto Cookbook
Did you know I wrote a cookbook? Yep! Over 125 low carb, keto, sugar free recipes the whole family will love! It's available now for pre-order! When you pre-order this cookbook, you are guaranteed the lowest discounted price that Amazon offers. So no need to wait to see if the price lowers, you will get the lowest price and you will receive it by Release Date! ORDER YOUR COPY OF THE NATURALLY KETO COOKBOOK NOW ON AMAZON!
This Thursday August 15th at 7pm eastern I will be sharing my 3 tips to Beat sugar Cravings and 2 fast recipes to help curb a craving quick! This will be on my Facebook page. Click here to get reminded! If you're not on Facebook, I will also add it to my youtube channel. Last week I shared all about my Symptoms and Testing for Hypothyroid.
Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Popsicles (Keto, Sugar Free)
Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Popsicles
- Place the avocados, coconut milk, yogurt, cacao, vanilla, salt and low-carb sweetener of choice in a high speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Pour into your popsicle molds. Add sticks and freeze for 4 hours, or until fully frozen.
- Remove the popsicles from the freezer. To loosen from the molds, carefully run the sides of the molds under the hot water tap until you can pull them out. Careful not to do too much as you don’t want them to melt. Enjoy!
- Once removed, place onto a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper while you make the chocolate. This step is important to make the chocolate stick and so the popsicles don’t melt.
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Place the shredded coconut on a baking tray and roast for 2 - 3 minutes until golden. Keep an eye on it though to make sure it doesn’t burn. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Place the chocolate in a glass bowl and heat over a pan of boiling water (medium heat) until fully melted. Remove from the pan and allow to cool (so that it’s not hot but still fluid).
- Remove the popsicles from the freezer. Dip the tips in chocolate and sprinkle with a sprinkle of toasted coconut. Place back onto the greaseproof lined baking tray to set for about 10 minutes then enjoy!
Jo is the creative food photographer and stylist behind the healthy eating blog, Modern Food Stories. Jo's a testament that once you find the right approach for you, you can overcome chronic illness through the healing power of food. She believes the secret to radiant health starts and ends with a healthy gut so all her recipes are grain, gluten and refined sugar free. Many are also dairy-free.