Grilled Pesto Shrimp Skewers are the easiest and tastiest of shrimp recipes perfect for BBQ party!
When you have homemade pesto, finding ways to use it up is easy! Here's a quick way to make tasty shrimp on the grill!
My kids love shrimp and enjoyed this recipe with me, although I really didn't want to share! Doesn't hurt how low calorie these are; you can eat a whole bunch of them without guilt!
Grilled Pesto Shrimp Skewers
- 4 skewer sticks
- ½ cup Homemade Pesto or pesto of choice
- 1 pound medium shrimp cleaned, deveined
- Soak wooden skewer sticks in water for 30 minutes.
- Spread pesto over both sides of shrimp and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Place 4 to 5 shrimp on each skewer stick.
- Heat grill to medium hot.
- Place skewers onto grill and cook 3-5 minutes on each side until shrimp is pink in color and edges have curled.
- Serve over a bed of Mint Pistachio Quinoa or rice.