This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Honey Sweetened Hoisin Sauce
*Slightly adapted from CDKitchen
- 4 Tablespoons Wheat free Tamari soy sauce or low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons All Natural Peanut Butter, no sugar added
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons brown rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- optional: 10 -20 drops Chinese hot sauce or chili sauce
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until well combined. Store in the refrigerator in an air tight container.
Servings: (1/2 cup) or 8 tablespoons* Calories per tablespoon: 48* Fat: 3g* Fiber: 0* Carbs: 3g* Protein: 2g* Points+: 1*