Individual Mason Jar Antipasto Kale Salad with Basil Vinaigrette
Mason jar salads are the newest crave. They are perfect for any busy person looking to eat healthier, make it ahead and take it to go!
Getting the biggest bang for your buck in the kitchen means making it once and enjoying it multiple times during the week.
Does summer mean less packing of lunch in a mason jar?
No way! This is the perfect opportunity to showcase and easily serve to guests a beautiful antipasto salad for a summer BBQ, like the 4th of July perhaps!!
Earthbound Organic Kale Italia is an Italian inspired blend of greens like tender baby kale, peppery arugula and tangy radicchio!
It's the best blend for an antipasto salad made individually so it's easy to serve to guests for a summer outdoor picnic, barbecue or pool party!
Mason jar salads is all about layering properly. The tender Earthbound Kale Italia must be last so it will stay perfect and not soggy. Once prepared it can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days!
When ready to serve just bring some forks and the covers of the jars for mixing.
Find a cute tray to bring it outside and your done! Appetizer served! I call that easy entertaining!
Add some Parmesan crisps as an edible garnish to each and share with your friends!
You can provide some plates or bowls but it's really not needed with the mason jars. I just wanted you to see how good all of it looked on a plate once mixed.
Everyone can simply cover the jar, shake vigorously to incorporate the dressing at the bottom then eat right from the jar with a fork!
If you're not sure if your market has Earthbound Kale Italia, check out the store locator of where to buy it.
Get the COUPON HERE to try Earthbound Kale Italia yourself!
Individual Mason Jar Anitpasto Kale Salad with Basil Vinaigrette
- 1 package 5 ounces Earthbounds Kale Italia
- 4 ounces marinated mushrooms
- 6 ounces roasted red peppers chopped
- 4 ounces pitted mixed olives
- 4 ounces Genoa salami. cut into fourths
- 8 ounces bocconcini small balls of mozzarella
- 6 ounces artichoke hearts sliced
- 4 ounces provolone cheese cubed
- Optional: Parmesan Crisps
- 2 cups fresh basil
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Have all your ingredients for the salad chopped, sliced and ready to be placed into the mason jars. If not using a mason jars, add all ingredients into a large bowl.
- Prepare dressing by placing basil and garlic into a blender and blend until finely chopped.
- Add the vinegar and mustard and blend again.
- While blender is on low pour in the olive oil until all incorporated.
- Season with salt and pepper, taste and adjust if needed.
Assemble in Mason Jars:
- Pour vinaigrette evenly into 4 mason jars.
- Add mozzarella balls to each jar.
- Add salami to each a jar.
- Next add the following: mushrooms, artichokes, provolone, peppers and olives.
- Finish with Kale Italia on top and seal jar and refrigerate if not eating immediately.
- When ready to serve, shake jar vigorously and enjoy from the jar or pour into a bowl.
- Parmesan crisps are optional and not included in nutrition info.
This conversation is sponsored by Earthbound Farm. The opinions and text are all mine.