This Keto Caesar Chicken Casserole is an exclusive recipe I'm sharing from my cookbook, Naturally Keto!
QUICK & EASY CAESAR CHICKEN CASSEROLE
This Caesar chicken casserole has all the flavors of an amazing, hearty low carb meal made quick and easy for the whole family. Caesar dressing mixed with delicious Rotisserie chicken, broccoli and of course cheese, is an all in one, family winning recipe everyone will devour! Using a short cut by purchasing a store bought Rotisserie chicken, saves a ton of time!
BEST CHICKEN CASSEROLE
This keto chicken casserole is one of the best family friendly meals to enjoy any night of the week. My homemade keto Caesar dressing from my cookbook, Naturally keto is what I used in the chicken casserole but of course you can use any Caesar dressing you prefer. I did link to thePrimal Kitchen Caesar dressing that is delicious as well.
NATURALLY KETO COOKBOOK
Have you just started the keto diet? Not sure what to make, where to begin or how to feed the whole family so you can stay on the course? Have you been on a keto diet with success, but have now stalled? Do you need some keto food variety in your life? Do you or someone in your family have food allergies? Would it make life easier if you just had meal plans for yourself? Naturally Keto will help you in all these areas!
Inside the Naturally Keto cookbook you will find:
Part One includes A BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO KETO
- Understanding the Differences Between Sugar-Free, Low-Carb, and Keto
- Six Tips for Getting Started on Keto
- Breaking a Stall
- Dealing with a Reluctant Spouse and Family
- Stocking Your Keto Pantry
- Allergy-Friendly Substitutions
- My Favorite Kitchen Tools
Part Two includes over 125 Recipes
- Over 125+ low carb, ketogenic, high fat recipes
- 50 plus Dairy Free Recipes and 20 more with easy Dairy Free-Options
- 75 Egg-Free Recipes
- Over 115 that are nut free!
- A beautiful photograph for EVERY SINGLE RECIPE!
- Nutritional information for every recipe
Part Three includes MEAL PLANS AND SHOPPING LISTS
Week 1 — Net Carbs 25 g or Less
Week 2 — Net Carbs 25 g or Less
Week 3 — Total Carbs 25 g or Less
Week 4 — Dairy-Free, Total Carbs 25 g or Less
Whether you’re just trying to remove sugar from your life, or just learning to eat low carb or even if you’ve been doing keto for a long time, Naturally Keto will bring you recipes that satisfy and inspire you, that even the novice cook can make with nothing too complicated or fancy or hard to find ingredients.
This book provides you keto friendly family meals that everyone will love, even the picky ones. Order Naturally Keto!
KETO CAESAR CHICKEN CASSEROLE WITH BROCCOLI
Keto Chicken Broccoli Caesar Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 by 9 inch baking pan.
- Place the chicken, cream cheese, and Caesar dressing in a mixing bowl and stir until well combined. stir in broccoli. Evenly spread the contents of the bowl into the prepared baking dish.
- In the same bowl, whisk together the eggs, mozzarella, cream, salt and pepper. Pour the egg mixture over the contents of the baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until the egg mixture is set in the center and the cheese is melted and slightly browned.
- Serve hot. drizzled with extra dressing and garnished with parsley.