This Nutella Iced Coffee Frappe is like none other you've ever had made sugar-free, dairy free and a lot lower in carbs than any other frappe you can buy!
This combo was meant to be together! Homemade Nutella made from toasted hazelnuts and chocolate mixed with coffee is HEAVENLY! This Homemade Nutella recipe has been used quite a bit now and why not when you take the time to make something so delicious adding it to other recipes is life changing!
After using it to make Copycat Ferrero Rocher I still had some left over sitting on my counter. So one afternoon while making a cup of coffee I had an idea that the two should meet! I actually tried the recipe 3 different ways using different amounts of ingredients. Obviously if you want a REALLY nutella flavored beverage you could increase the amount used here but it will be higher in calories for sure. The flavor is still delish just using one tablespoon. Believe it or not, this is quite filling as well with a good amount of protein an fiber in one serving!
A frothy, creamy, smooth chilled coffee is a nice treat every once in awhile and is certainly needed and necessary in a busy momma's life or anyone who just needs to relax. Let this Nutella Iced Coffee take way some stress for a few minutes of your time!
Of course you don't have to get all fancy and add homemade sugar free whipped cream and more drizzle of Nutella, but it's not an every day indulgence so why not enjoy it fully!
Under 180 calories and low in carbs and sugar- free is a pretty good trade off to what's available in todays coffee shops, don't you think?
- You can sub any milk you like for the almond milk used.
- A stronger brewed coffee works best in an iced coffee beverage.
- If you don't have hazelnut stevia just use any sweetener of choice, add a small amount first, taste and adjust.
Sugar-Freee Nutella Iced Coffee Frappe
- 8 ounces chilled brewed coffee
- 1 tablespoon homemade nutella
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup crushed ice
- 2-3 drops hazelnut liquid stevia or to taste
- optional: whipped cream drizzle more of homemade nutella
- Mix in your blender until smooth.
- Top with whipped cream and a drizzle of nutella if desired.