Cheddar Broccoli Cornbread Muffins are a savory muffin to enjoy with any main dish meal or even a light lunch on the go!
Who can say no to eating broccoli when it's combined with cheesy Kraft cheddar cheese? Not many and not in my house. Added cheese makes any dish a winner for my family! Eating broccoli never tasted so good!
Making these yummy muffins takes less than 30 minutes from start to finish. Quick recipes are what moms live for right? My kids ate these up with dinner one night and we had enough left over to have the next day for their lunch. They really can be eaten warm or room temperature. Of course the preference is warm to add a pat of butter, but the next day in the children's lunches was a welcome surprise.
Rather than serving plain biscuits with dinner, the added nutritional benefits of broccoli and Kraft cheese makes this a winning recipe that will be on the menu often with my family.
Kraft is offering some fantastic coupons to make the holiday season a little less stressful for everyone. Right now you can receive up to $20 in coupons from Kraft by visiting any Target to redeem them.
Cheddar Broccoli Cornbread Muffins
- ¾ cup gluten free flour
- 1 ¼ cup fine cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk 1%
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- ⅓ cup water
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 cup Kraft Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups chopped blanched or steamed broccoli florets
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 12 capacity muffin tin with olive oil cooking spray.
- In a large bowl whisk the first 6 ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl combine the milk and vinegar and do not stir. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Whisk in the milk, water, eggs and butter into the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Stir in the cheese and broccoli.
- Evenly divide the mixture into the muffin cups.
- Bake 20- 25 minutes until golden in color.
- Cool 5 minutes before removing from muffin tin.
- Enjoy immediately!
From shopping for gifts to planning family dinners, it’s hard to keep up with all your holiday to-do’s. This year, Kraft is helping out with great weeknight meals and entertaining ideas to make the season a little bit easier. Plus, Kraft is offering up to $20 in coupons, redeemable exclusively at Target, to make food shopping easier and to help you have a happy holiday season.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kraft. The opinions and text are all mine.