This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Want a quick, low calorie, satisfying topping for almost anything? I’ve got you covered here with this yummy side dish.
You can even just eat it as a side salad. This is my all time favorite side and topping, especially when I am watching my carbs.
I simply top my protein with this and I’m super satisfied and I think you will be too.
Here’s a picture of it topped with my stuffed turkey burger I made the other night. The family was eating it with a bun and I chose this instead.
Come back tomorrow for my Stuffed Turkey Burger recipe. Better yet SuBScRiBe and never miss a recipe posted. It’s free!
- I just love extra virgin olive oil alone as a dressing, but using balsamic or red wine vinegar would add a nice flavor as well.
- 1 c. fresh tomato, chopped
- 1 c. cucumber, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 c. feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- salt/pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.