This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Happy Sunday to you! I hope you’ve had a fabulous week accomplishing your food goals! If you haven’t had a great week, don’t be discouraged, each day is a new fresh start. My motto has always been, progress not perfection!
Here’s one day of my week. Overall I feel a whole lot better than the week before. I committed to have fewer carbs and now I don’t feel as sluggish and bloated as I did. I weighed in at weight watchers for my monthly check in and am maintaining which of course makes me happy.
Be encouraged friend! Work hard to stick to your food plan, exercise, drink water and find a way to make yourself laugh each day, its good medicine!
- Breakfast: 4 tbsp soy creamer, 1 single serving egg muffin
- Lunch: 1 whole wheat sandwich thin bread, 2 oz. chicken, 1 slice cheese, 1 c. fresh fennel with 1/2 c. greek dip, 1 c. strawberries
- Dinner: 1 Stuffed Turkey Burger, 1 serving Cucumber Feta Relish (recipes coming this week for both) 1 c. broccoli
- snacks: 1/4 c. toasted tamari almonds, 1 part- skim, mozzarella string cheese
Total Calories: 1165* Fat: 63* Carbs: 70* Protein: 97* PointsPlus: 26*
What you will see this week coming to your email or RSS feed if you are subscribed.
- Cucumber Feta Relish
- Stuffed Turkey Sliders
- Sugar Free Strawberry Whipped Cream (so sorry I didn’t get this to you this past week!)
- Heart Shaped Mini Calzones
I also hope to review this fabulous slow cooker recipe for Hummus I found on pinterest!
Have a great week friends!
Remember you can do anything for one day. Just focus on one day at a time and those days of not giving in to the temptations will build one upon the other. You will get stronger and stronger, not only physically ,but mentally as well. You may not be where you want to be, but I bet you are not where you used to be!
Did you stick to your food plans and committments this week? What is working for you and what is not that needs to change?