Good Sunday Morning to you!
Today's Vlog continues our series on How to Become a food label expert when looking for healthy whole wheat breads. Last week was all about pasta so if you missed it you can check here.
Here are some of my favorite bread choices, certainly there are more, but these are a few of the ones I bring home regularly for myself and my family. I found these at Stop & Shop. I also shop at Target, Walmart, Trader Joe"s and Whole Foods. I will share the bread choices from some other stores next week.
- Nature's Promise 100% Whole Wheat sliced bread , brand from Stop & Shop; honey is the fifth ingredient.
- Arnold 100% Whole Wheat sandwich thins; sugar is the fifth listed.
- Pepperidge Farm Swirled Dark & Honey 100% Whole Wheat sliced bread;honey is listed fifth.
- Pepperidge Farm Carb Style Soft 100% Whole Wheat sliced bread (for me only)
- Pepperidge Farm Whole Grain Oatmeal sliced bread; sugar is the fourth ingredient (for my kids only)
Please share your favorite healthy breads!