This Creamy Keto Greek Feta Dip is a perfect side or appetizer served with keto crackers or fresh veggies to dip.
Easy Greek Feta Dip
This easy Greek feta dip is low carb, keto, sugar free and easily made in under a minute! You can just add all ingredients to a blender or mix by hand, either way it's a quick keto dip made in a quick minute. Enjoying an easy dip like this is perfect to add to a charcuterie board or just as an easy keto appetizer for any party. You might just choose this as a snack throughout the day whenever you want something cool and refreshing.
Creamy Feta Dip
With three types of cheeses and some tasty spices, this easy feta dip is one of the easiest recipes to make! The Greek Feta Salsa served over the top makes for a perfect mouth feel. all the crunch from the fresh veggies then a smooth texture from the creamy dip. It's a match made in heaven!
Serve with plenty of low carb options like sliced cucumbers, sweet belle peppers, pork rinds, crispy pepperoni chips, cheese crisps or your favorite keto cracker!
Just in case you haven't noticed, I've had a little help around here lately as I am in the thick of completing my keto cookbook and my deadline is less than a month away. I've added a few recipe developers to my team to help with keeping my blog up and running while I'm busy writing. This delicious recipe comes from Lauren Lester from Healthful Creative. You can read more about her below. Thank you all for understanding and being patient as I cannot yet disclose any information on my future cookbook. As soon as I can, you were all be the first to know all the details!
Other creamy dips you might like:
- Salt & Pepper Cashew dip
- Mediterranean Roasted Eggplant Dip
- Spicy Mediterranean Feta Dip
- Roasted Garlic Cauliflower with Lemon Tahini Dip
Keto Greek Feta Dip
Keto Greek Feta Dip
- 8 ounces feta cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese full fat
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- ½ cup halved kalamata olives
- ¼ cup red onion minced
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoon fresh dill minced
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- drizzle of olive oil optional
- Place the dip ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Transfer to a serving dish.
- For the salsa, combine all of the ingredients in a medium bowl and toss to combine. Top the feta dip with the salsa. You can also add a drizzle of olive oil if desired. Serve with sliced cucumbers, sliced red peppers, and your favorite keto crackers.
- This dip will keep refrigerated for up to 7 days.
"Lauren is the founder of the creative content agency Healthful Creative which helps food centered brands share their story through recipe development and food photography. She's also the founder of the gluten-free website Wicked Spatula and the co-founder of the keto website, Cast Iron Keto."
What are those crackers in the picture?
I believe those are flax crackers from Ketodiet app website.
You forgot to incude anything about oil...I see there is oil drizzled over the dip and possibly in the salsa??