This Easy Low Carb Keto Skillet Chicken Parmesan is made in one pan and in 30 minutes! It's a nut free, keto, low carb chicken parmesan that is as good as grandma's!
Easy Low Carb Chicken Parmesan
When you think of making chicken parmesan for dinner, does it seem too time consuming for a busy weeknight?
Having to dip the chicken in eggs, then breading, then eggs, then brown it, then bake it. It's often too overwhelming even on a weekend!
Now you can enjoy a delicious low carb chicken parmesan even on a busy weeknight! This recipe makes it quicker, easier and still just as delicious as if you had baked it!
This Easy Low Carb Skillet Chicken Parmesan is an exclusive recipe from my cookbook, Naturally Keto.
One Pan Meals
One pan meals are a mother's dream! A whole lot less dishes to clean for the family makes the thought of preparing dinner a lot less stressful. Everyone loves it so much, they want it at least once a week!
Low Carb Keto Nut Free Breading
Finding a Low Carb Keto Breading to coat any protein can be a challenge, especially for those who have tree nut allergies. Often a nut flour like almond is used. My youngest has a tree nut and peanut allergy so i have to get creative when it comes to making low carb keto and nut free recipes.
My keto breading recipe is in my cookbook on page 56 if you have it. I combine just a few simple ingredients that work to make a perfect breading to fry or brown your meats or fish with.
This recipe will work using crushed pork rinds as a replacement for my keto breading recipe. I like this brand for pork rind panko.
Part One includes A BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO KETO
- Understanding the Differences Between Sugar-Free, Low-Carb, and Keto
- Six Tips for Getting Started on Keto
- Breaking a Stall
- Dealing with a Reluctant Spouse and Family
- Stocking Your Keto Pantry
- Allergy-Friendly Substitutions
- My Favorite Kitchen Tools
Part Two includes over 125 Recipes
- Over 125+ low carb, ketogenic, high fat recipes
- 50 plus Dairy Free Recipes and 20 more with easy Dairy Free-Options
- 75 Egg-Free Recipes
- Over 115 that are nut free!
- A beautiful photograph for EVERY SINGLE RECIPE!
- Nutritional information for every recipe
- Step-By-Step Instructions
- Recipes labeled Dairy free, Nut Free, Stove Top, 30 minutes or less
- Storage and prepping instructions
Part Three includes MEAL PLANS AND SHOPPING LISTS
Week 1 — Net Carbs 25 g or Less
Week 2 — Net Carbs 25 g or Less
Week 3 — Total Carbs 25 g or Less
Week 4 — Dairy-Free, Total Carbs 25 g or Less
Whether you’re just trying to remove sugar from your life, or just learning to eat low carb or even if you’ve been doing keto for a long time, Naturally Keto will bring you recipes that satisfy and inspire you, that even the novice cook can make with nothing too complicated or fancy or hard to find ingredients. This book provides you keto friendly family meals that everyone will love, even the picky ones.
Keto Skillet Chicken Parmesan
Keto Skillet Chicken Parmesan
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves about 2 pounds
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 2 tablespoon fresh flat leaf parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup keto breading (page 56 Naturally Keto Cookbook) or use crushed pork rinds
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoon avocado oil divided
- 3 cups marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Place the chicken breasts between two pieces of parchment paper or plastic wrap on a level work surface. Firmly pound each breast with the smooth side of a meat mallet to a thickness of ½ inch. Set aside.
- Place the eggs, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper in a shallow bowl and whisk until combined. Set aside.
- In a second shallow bowl, combine the breading (or crushed pork rinds) and Parmesan cheese. Set aside.
- In a very large skillet with a lid over medium-high heat, warm 2 tablespoons of the oil.
- One at a time, dip four of the chicken breasts in the egg mixture and then in the breading mixture. Once they are fully coated, place them in the skillet.
- Cook the chicken for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until nicely browned. Remove from the skillet and set aside on a plate.
- Warm the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil in the skillet and repeat process with the remaining four chicken breasts. Remove cooked chicken to the same plate.
- Reduce the heat to low. Deglaze the skillet with the marinara sauce, stirring and scraping the bottom of the pan. Return all of the chicken to the skillet, cover and cook for 5 to 8 minutes, or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the breast, registers 165 degrees F. Remove from the heat.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken and sprinkle equal portions of the mozzarella cheese over each breast. Cover to let cheese melt for 1-2 minutes. Garnish with additional parsley and enjoy!