This Easy Skillet Chicken Parmesan is made in one pan and in 30 minutes! It's a nut free, keto, low carb chicken parmesan that is as good as grandma's!
Easy Chicken Parmesan
When you think of making chicken parmesan for dinner, does it just seem too time consuming for an busy weeknight? Most would say, yes it does, but this recipe today will bring chicken parmesan back on the table on any busy weeknight! This easy skillet chicken parmesan can be made in 30 minutes, in one pan and tastes just as good as grandma's!
One Pan Meals
One pan meals are a mother's dream! A whole lot less dishes to clean for the family makes the thought of preparing dinner a lot less stressful. This recipe comes from my new cookbook, Naturally Keto, and it is a classic Italian favorite in my house. Everyone loves it so much, they want it at least once a week!
I'm hoping that sharing this recipe and the Keto Banana Bread I shared recently from my new cookbook, will entice you to preorder it! Preordering will give you the lowest price that Amazon offers until release date on October 29th. Once that date comes, this cookbook price will increase! You'll be locked in for that cheaper price when you preorder and you will get it on release day. Your preorder also helps me get my book into bookstores. If they don't see enough preorders, book stored won't buy any to put on their shelves, it's that simple. Preorders mean people want this book so help me out friends.
Naturally Keto Cookbook
EVERYONE who has pre-ordered my New Cookbook, Naturally Keto AND ANYONE WHO PURCHASES DURING OCTOBER is going to get a FREE COPY of my Pumpkin Desserts ebook!
Just make sure you've sent me a copy of your receipt of pre- ordering to [email protected], and I will email out a FREE COPY! Pre Order Here! This offer ends October 31st to get this Free Bonus!
Keto Skillet Chicken Parmesan
Keto Skillet Chicken Parmesan
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves about 2 pounds
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 2 tablespoon fresh flat leaf parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup keto breading (page 56 Naturally Keto Cookbook) or use crushed pork rinds
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoon avocado oil divided
- 3 cups marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Place the chicken breasts between two pieces of parchment paper or plastic wrap on a level work surface. Firmly pound each breast with the smooth side of a meat mallet to a thickness of ½ inch. Set aside.
- Place the eggs, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper in a shallow bowl and whisk until combined. Set aside.
- In a second shallow bowl, combine the breading (or crushed pork rinds) and Parmesan cheese. Set aside.
- In a very large skillet with a lid over medium-high heat, warm 2 tablespoons of the oil.
- One at a time, dip four of the chicken breasts in the egg mixture and then in the breading mixture. Once they are fully coated, place them in the skillet.
- Cook the chicken for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until nicely browned. Remove from the skillet and set aside on a plate.
- Warm the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil in the skillet and repeat process with the remaining four chicken breasts. Remove cooked chicken to the same plate.
- Reduce the heat to low. Deglaze the skillet with the marinara sauce, stirring and scraping the bottom of the pan. Return all of the chicken to the skillet, cover and cook for 5 to 8 minutes, or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the breast, registers 165 degrees F. Remove from the heat.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken and sprinkle equal portions of the mozzarella cheese over each breast. Cover to let cheese melt for 1-2 minutes. Garnish with additional parsley and enjoy!