This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
Although it’s not officially Fall yet, PUMPKIN recipes are popping up everywhere!! So it is only fitting to bring you my take on a healthy pumpkin pie……as a protein smoothie of course!
Of course it is super good on it’s own without any topping, but if you have a can of coconut milk and you leave it in the fridge overnight without a cover it turns to CREAM and it is dairy free!! Whip it up with some liquid stevia in your stand mixer and add on top! Check this recipe for more detailed directions.
Sprinkle on a little cinnamon and you are done!!
Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie: No Sugar Added
- 1/2 cup 100% pasteurized egg whites*
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin, not pie filling
- 1/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese, low fat
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid vanilla stevia
- optional: Dairy Free Whipped Cream, cinnamon
* Check this post if you are concerned about consuming raw egg whites.
Mix all ingredients in your blender. Add optional toppings if desired. Enjoy immediately!
Servings: 1* Calories: 191* Fat: 3g* Cholesterol: 5mg* Sodium: 667mg* Carbs: 14g* Fiber: 4g* Sugars: 8g* Protein: 29g* Points+: 3*
Other recipes you might like: