This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
This Easy-No Bake- Mediterranean Salad Stuffed Avocado is the perfect summer solution to a quick Dairy Free and Low Carb meal!!!
All the wonderful Mediterranean flavors get mixed together in a bowl and combined with a little bit of the avocado mixed within, creates a luscious creamy combo all scooped into the avocado as the bowl!
Summer is always about easy meals in my house. I don’t want to be in the kitchen for long. In and out and let’s go play! So when I think of being quick in the kitchen, salads are my Go-To of course! Salads are perfect for hot summer days and this easy salad with simple ingredients is no exception!
Having company and not sure what to make? Headed to a BBQ with friends? Just at home and not feeling like cooking?
Whip this up in literally minutes! Add some cooked chicken or shrimp if you like and you’re ready for the day or night ahead!
We recently moved to the country so we don’t have a garden yet as we used to in our previous home. The nearest gas station or market is about 20 minutes away. Forgetting ingredients when I go to the store with a list, is usually how I roll unfortunately. I end up making a new list after coming home from the market, no lie!
Fresh herbs are usually not something I always have on hand. Or I have them on hand and they pretty much go bad before I can use them all up. So that’s I love Gourmet Garden Stir-in-Pastes! They keep for a long time in your veggie drawer in the fridge and it’s always like having fresh herbs in my food!
Enjoy this easy salad any day of the week!
Thank you to Gourmet Garden for sponsoring this post!
Remember to subscribe to the Sugar Free Mom Newsletter for free and receive fresh recipe notifications delivered into your inbox!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sugarfreemom on instagram for a chance to be featured! Follow Sugar Free Mom on Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter for all of the latest content, recipes and updates.
Mediterranean Stuffed Avocado
- 2 avocados pitted, halved
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup English cucumber chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion chopped
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives sliced
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers chopped
- optional: 2 tbsp mild banana pepper rings
- 1 tbsp Gourmet Garden Basil Stir-in Paste
- 1 tbsp Gourmet Garden Parsley Stir-in Paste
- 1 tsp Gourmet Garden Garlic Stir-in Paste
- 2 tbsp avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- optional: fresh chopped cilantro or parsley
- Once you've sliced and pitted the avocados, pour the lemon juice over each half.
- Scoop some of the avocado out of each half to make room for the filling.
- Place the scooped out portion of avocado into a bowl with the remaining ingredients.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together and ether toss in the bowl with the vegetables or fill each avocado half and drizzle some of the dressing over each half.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Net Carbs: 5.2g
Disclaimer: This post has been sponsored by Gourmet Garden, however as always all opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that keep this blog running!