This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
What’s better than a tasty and satisfying dinner that is easy and grain free? Nothing better in my mind. These crepes are low in carbs and high in protein and taste like you’re enjoying a baked pasta dish!
Serve up with a nice side salad and dinner is ready!
Now don’t get me wrong, I’m Italian and I like pasta like the next person but I try to limit how much I have weekly. So any meal that can make me feel like I’m enjoying pasta is a win for me!
The thinly sliced green you see is actually spinach. Try basil or leave out any green if you’d like. I always try to get in some greens in my recipes. Two types of cheese are added here. They melt amazingly well and add a lot flavor!
Roll them up seam side down and you’ve got a fantastic meal!
Top with some marinara sauce and Parmesan cheese and a sprinkle of parsley.
These are very easy to make and because they are so thin, you won’t even need to flip them over like typical crepes. Easiest crepe you’ll ever make and perfect for a Meatless Monday dinner!
Remember to subscribe to the Sugar Free Mom Newsletter for free and receive fresh recipe notifications delivered into your inbox!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sugarfreemom on instagram for a chance to be featured! Follow Sugar Free Mom on Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter for all of the latest content, recipes and updates.
Savory Flourless Baked Cheese Crepes [Gluten Free]
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces fontina cheese in 1/2 inch cubes
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese in 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 cup fresh spinach sliced thinly
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 9 by 13 baking dish with olive oil spray.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Heat a 6 inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
- Pour 3 tablespoons of egg mixture in the skillet, swirl around, cook until set about 1 minute.
- Carefully slide it off the skillet onto waxed or parchment paper to cool.
- Follow same procedure until no more batter is left.
- To assemble crepes: Add 3-4 cubes of fontina, 3-4 cubes of mozzarella, cover with spinach and fold sides over. Lay seem side down in baking dish. Top crepes with marinara sauce, Parmesan cheese and bake 15 minutes.
Weight Watchers PointPlus: 8*