This Sugar Free Pumpkin Ice Cream is keto, low carb and tastes like frozen creamy pumpkin pie! Just 6 ingredients needed and just 4 total carbs per serving!
EASY PUMPKIN PIE ICE CREAM
Sometimes a girl just needs some ice cream and she doesn't want to share. Am I right?
Or maybe you have no control when it comes to ice cream and having too much of a good thing, is just too much to handle. Single serve recipe to the rescue!
Single serve recipes for one are a godsend to me! I love making recipes that yield just enough to enjoy but not enough to have any left overs. I have no control sometimes in the dessert department and need all the help I can get.
HOW TO MAKE KETO PUMPKIN ICE CREAM DAIRY FREE
You can easily turn this dairy pumpkin pie ice cream into a dairy free pumpkin ice cream with one simple swap.
I'd suggest swapping out the heavy cream for canned coconut milk and only use the creamy part in the can. Discard the coconut water or use it for a smoothie!
The rest of the recipe is already dairy free so you should be good to go with following the directions and creating a creamy, but dairy free pumpkin ice cream!
HOW TO MAKE SUGAR FREE PUMPKIN ICE CREAM
You will only need 6 ingredients for this delicious pumpkin ice cream!
- Heavy cream or see my notes above on how to swap this for dairy free.
- Unsweetened almond milk though coconut milk could also be used.
- Pumpkin puree, this is not pumpkin pie filling which has sugar in it. This is pure canned pumpkin with no other ingredients added.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice- see my notes below if you need to make a homemade version.
- Pumpkin Liquid Stevia offers the best flavor enhancement and sweetness but other confectioners type low carb sweeteners could also be used. Be sure to read over my Sweetener Guide and Conversion Chart.
- Vanilla extract enhances all my sugar free desserts and I rarely leave it out.
- Pinch of sea salt which helps balance out all the sweet flavors.
This is the easiest method you will ever have for a quick pumpkin pie ice cream.
Place all ingredients into your high powered blender and blend until smooth.
Taste and adjust sweetener if needed prior to going to next step.
Pour this batter into your ice cream machine and follow manufacturer's instructions. Mine was ready in 15 minutes and made a nice soft serve texture.
If the second serving isn't being eaten with your family, store in an airtight container in the freezer.
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE PUMPKIN PIE SPICE
If you're local store doesn't carry pumpkin pie spice and you don't have time to order it on Amazon, just use these spices and you will have the same pumpkin spice flavor for all your recipes.
Pumpkin pie spice is a combination of the following spices; ground cinnamon, ground ginger, ground nutmeg, ground allspice, and ground cloves. Use less cloves since it's very strong and more cinnamon. Whisk together and that's it!
Store this homemade pumpkin pie spice in an airtight container in your pantry for up to 12 months though the longer you have it the less potent the spices will be.
SUGAR FREE PUMPKIN PIE ICE CREAM
Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend on low until just combined. Pour mixture into an ice cream machine and follow manufacturers instructions. Enjoy immediately.