Sugar Free Copycat Starbuck's Cool Lime Refresher has just 16 calories per serving and no sugar added making this your new favorite way to quench your thirst!
Just chill out is often what I hear from my family. You need to chill they say. Which I guess means I'm too scheduled and busy and need to slow down, way down. I usually don't take much time for myself except to work out every day, well, almost every day. But when I think of "chilling" I need a porch swing, a book and a glass of something delicious. Since I'm not a drinker I look for ways to spice up the average beverage. This recipe is my idea of relaxing.
As a partner with Kohl's and their #makeyourmove campaign, I've been all about finding ways to get out more with my family, finding time for myself, without all our electronics, and now today finding that happy place to relax even if it's just for 15 minutes.
Fresh cucumbers and fresh mint leaves from my garden and some time in the fridge marks the beginning of this tasty drink.
I never buy any lemonades or any beverages at any coffee shop simply because none of them are sugar free, except coffee as I order it. I prefer to live sugar free and have for the last 11 years. It's about being kind to myself and knowing I'm just better off without refined sugars in my life.
This gorgeous pitcher is from the Bobby Flay collection at Kohl's. I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it and knew I would make something special just to use it. This is perfect for parties outside since it's easy for filling and making a large amount for a crowd. You can make this ahead and just chill it until your guests come, then your job is done! Everyone can help themselves, just leave out some glasses and limes.
Grab your own glass of deliciousness and sit down for at least 15 minutes to relax a day with your feet up, porch swing not required, but encouraged. 🙂
That's my plan today as well as the days to come because we are all working hard and this life isn't easy sometimes. We all deserve some time to "chill".
Sugar Free Copycat Starbuck's Cool Lime Refresher
- 2 cups diced English cucumber with skin on
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons Matcha green tea powder
- 4 cups water
- 4 cups crushed ice
- Your favorite Sugar Free Sweetener I used 2 teaspoons Sweetleaf lemon lime water drops to entire pitcher
- optional: crushed ice to each serving glass lime slices
- Place cucumber, mint and 2 cups of water in a covered jar in the refrigerator for 2-24 hours.
- Strain mint and cucumbers and pour that water into a large pitcher.
- Stir in lime juice into pitcher.
- In another bowl combine Matcha powder with 4 cups of water and stir until dissolved well. Pour this into pitcher and stir to combine.
- Add the ice and sweetener then taste and adjust to your liking.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
This post is sponsored by FitFluential on behalf of Kohl's.