This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
This gorgeous Caprese Zucchini Noodle Pasta Salad is keto, gluten free, low carb and simple with just 4 ingredients and a delightful dressing!
Low Carb Caprese Zucchini Noodle Salad
In the heat of the summer months, all I can think about is making recipes that do not require turning on my oven. Simple sides like this recipe is what it’s all about for me and sometimes the simplest of recipes are the best ones.
Caprese Salad with a Twist
A classic caprese salad gets a little make over adding in zucchini noodles to give it a little something extra in that bite. Smooth mozzarella, perfectly ripe and sweet cherry tomatoes and fresh basil make this salad a winner every time you make it.
Easy Homemade Italian Dressing
Dressing doesn’t have to be complicated to have an impact of robust flavor. A hint of lemon is what gives it that freshness and zesty bite.
Making ahead salads like this for a cook out or a simple side for a weeknight meal is how I like to roll in the summer. Stress free and easy is the theme I’m working on for a summer to enjoy with my kids and not slaving in the kitchen every day.
Low Carb Caprese Zucchini Noodle Pasta Salad
Remember to subscribe to the Sugar Free Mom Newsletter for free and receive fresh recipe notifications delivered into your inbox!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sugarfreemom on instagram for a chance to be featured! Follow Sugar Free Mom on Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter for all of the latest content, recipes and updates.
Caprese Zucchini Noodle Pasta Salad
- 4 zucchini or 8 cups zucchini noodles
- 4 ounces cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 8 ounces mozzarella pearls
- 1 ounce fresh basil chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice fresh
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
Add all ingredients into a bowl.
Whisk dressing ingredients in another bowl and toss together.
Enjoy immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Net Carbs: 3g
- The zucchini noodles do tend to get kind of long so it's best once in the bowl, cut them in half so it's easier to serve.
- I kept the skin on my zucchini and it is not cooked, this is eaten raw. Feel free to blanch or sauté the noodles if you prefer a softer texture.
- I have a Paderno spiralizer.
- Make ahead and refrigerate up to a day ahead.
- This recipe was first published in June 2016 and updated with video in August 2018.