This recipe is a simple adaption from my Crock Pot Balsamic Chicken Thighs. I had many requests to try it with breasts instead. Those who had tried it were disappointed that it wasn't moist enough but they commented the flavor was fantastic.:)
A few increases in seasoning and balsamic and it's a match made in heaven. I Hate dry meat, especially dry chicken breasts and so does my family. So now everyone is happy, those who like dark meat or white can still enjoy this tasty recipe!
Crock Pot Balsamic Chicken Breasts
- Add the oil and garlic to the bottom of the crock pot or slow cooker.
- Mix dry seasonings together in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle seasoning mixture over both sides of each piece of chicken and lay breasts into crock pot.
- Pour balsamic vinegar over the breasts.
- Cover and cook on low 3-3.5 hours or until chicken is no longer pick at its thickest place when sliced.