Cocoa Steel Cut Oats in the crock pot!! Is it dessert or breakfast?? Totally your call. Make it anytime you need to calm a chocolate fix. Oats are hearty, healthy and satisfying!
Made the night before and cooks slowly in the slow cooker or crock pot for 8 hours. Creamy, chocolatey and smells amazing! Stir when you wake and enjoy a hearty breakfast!
Top with honey or add sweetener of your choice, add some chopped nuts and enjoy your warm and ready breakfast in the morning.
You can also top with a little plain Greek yogurt if you're enjoying it cold from the fridge like a rice pudding snack.
*adapted from my Crock Pot Banana Steel Cut Oats
Crock Pot Cocoa Steel Cut Oats [No Sugar Added]
- Spray the inside of the crock pot with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add all ingredients to crock pot.
- Cook on low for 8 hours. Stir in the morning.
- Add sweetener of choice and mix well.
Other recipes you might like:
- Crock Pot Pumpkin Pie Steel Cut Oats
- Crock Pot Apple Oatmeal
- Crock Pot Sugar Free Oatmeal
- Crock Pot Banana Steel Cut Oats