Frozen Low Carb Watermelon Lime Slushies are the perfect snack for the kids, and adults too, on a hot summer day!
I don't know about your kids, but all mine want in the summer is cold, frozen TREATS!!
With just 3 ingredients you can WOW your kids and friends with this tasty cool, summer treat!
Making use of watermelon that might not have been the sweetest one I picked, is why this recipe a winner!
You can make this with or without sweetener of course, if you find the watermelon is sweet enough. As long as you have a good high powered blender this recipe is the quickest way to fend off the kids when they are asking for something in the afternoon.
Sometimes I just don't have it all together as far as snacks go when my kids have friends over.
I do try to have on hand in the freezer some easy frozen treats for them, but sometimes they eat them up before I've had a chance to replenish. If you're new around here I have two teenagers in the house and a 10 year old these days so the food has been disappearing fast in my house!
As long as I've got some limes and fresh watermelon I can make this for them and they are happy!
Not only is this fun by the pool when the kids have friends over, adults will enjoy it too! You could add some tequila for an adult only drink if you prefer.
It's easy, it's super quick and no cooking or heating the kitchen is required. That's what I call a slam dunk in this business!
- Recipe makes a total of 36 ounces. I divided servings into 4 but you could divide into 6 servings and each person would have 6 ounces.
- If you don't have watermelon stevia, vanilla or clear would work as well. Or just use your favorite sweetener of choice to taste. Always start with a small amount and adjust if needed.
Frozen Low Carb Watermelon Lime Slushies
- 12 ounces watermelon
- 2 limes juiced or ¼ cup juice
- 16 ounces ice
- optional: ½ -1 teaspoon watermelon stevia
- Blend ingredients in a high powered blender until the consistency is like frozen lemonade.
- Taste mixture and see if you need any sweetener, adjust as needed.
- Keep refrigerated or enjoy immediately!