This Copycat Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino is made entirely Sugar Free, Keto and Low Carb but tastes just like the real thing!
Low Carb Keto Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
Have you been to Starbucks and ordered a vanilla bean frappuccino before? I must be completely honest and tell you I have not. I'm a coffee lover for sure, but I've always avoided any kind of frappes at coffee shops simply because I know the sugar is outrageous despite the fact they are undeniably delicious!
I mean who wouldn't love a little vanilla bean ice cream type shake during the day as a treat right? And know you must be wondering, is it even possible to duplicate a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino Recipe at home and sugar free? Yes it is and it's super easy!
What is in a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino?
Typically Starbucks Vanilla Bean Frappuccino has no coffee in it at all. I believe it's made with sweetened condensed milk, vanilla bean powder and ice and topped with whipped cream of course!
According to the Starbucks menu online their frappuccino has 57 grams of sugar and 59 grams of carbs in one 16 ounce serving! I think you'll be happy to hear my version has no sugar and 2 grams of carbs!!
Top with some sugar free whipped cream and shaved chocolate and anyone will be happy to enjoy this homemade version, kids or adults!
How to Make a Healthy Sugar-Free Vanilla Bean Frappuccino at Home
This seriously takes minutes in your blender and if you want it even thicker try my vanilla bean ice cream instead of the heavy cream!
- You could sub the heavy cream with coconut cream to make this dairy free!
- You can also sub the almond milk with another milk of choice.
- Nutritional information does not include optional toppings.
- For 2 servings just double information provided.
- To make this a little more authentic as Starbucks, use my Single Serving Vanilla Bean Ice Cream prepared, in place of the one cup heavy cream used in the recipe. Your nutritional information would change slightly: Servings: 4* Calories: 58* Fat: 5.1g* Saturated Fat: 2.2g* Cholesterol: 11mg* Sodium: 125mg* Carbs: 1.9g* Dietary Fiber: .6g* Sugars: .1g* Protein: 1.5g*
- If you don't have a vanilla bean, use 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- This recipe was first published in April of 2015.
Low Carb Sugar-Free Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
Remember to subscribe to the Sugar Free Mom Newsletter for free and receive fresh recipe notifications delivered into your inbox!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sugarfreemom on instagram for a chance to be featured! Follow Sugar Free Mom on Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter for all of the latest content, recipes and updates.
Sugar Free Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
Place all ingredients together except ice.
Blend on high for just a a few seconds to combine.
Add ice and blend again for a just a minute to crush ice.
Taste and adjust stevia if needed.
Serves 4 at about 1 ½ cups each or serve 2 for a larger portion!
If after you blend, it's not thick enough to your liking, try adding ¼ -½ tsp xanthan gum to thicken.