This post and photos may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you purchase something through any link, I may receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. All opinions are my own.
This Copycat Chick-Fil-A Frozen Lemonade is just 5 calories per serving, sugar free, low carb and sure to hit the spot on a hot day!
What’s better than a cold lemonade on a hot day?
A FROZEN one of course!
Even better when you can have a copycat version of a beloved chain restaurants frozen lemonade at HOME and SUGAR-FREE!!
Lemons are what make my summer go ’round!
No seriously, anything lemon during spring and summer and I’m all in. But when I can make a version of something at home my family is familiar with, I relish this opportunity all the more!
Just 3 ingredients is all you need!
Ok 5 if you count a pinch of salt and ice!!
Add some slices of lemon and a pretty straw and head outside for a relaxing time with family and friends. Knowing it’s made without sugar, makes it taste all the more sweeter.
This type of beverage is best served outside on a swing. 🙂
Pure Joy from this momma when I see my kids laughing while I snap a few pics and they enjoy this Luscious frozen treat!
- It’s always best to start with a small amount of liquid stevia and add more if you need the sweetness.
- You can also use Swerve sweetener if you don’t like or have stevia. I would say start with just 1/4 cup of the confectioners style.
- Plain stevia is fine as well if you don’t have lemon flavored stevia.
Remember to subscribe to the Sugar Free Mom Newsletter for free and receive fresh recipe notifications delivered into your inbox!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #sugarfreemom on instagram for a chance to be featured! Follow Sugar Free Mom on Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter for all of the latest content, recipes and updates.
Sugar-Free Copycat Chick-Fil-A Frozen Lemonade
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 -2 teaspoons lemon liquid stevia
- pinch salt
- 3 cups ice
- Add the ingredients into a high powdered blender and blend until desired consistency.
- I suggest starting with 1/2 teaspoon of liquid stevia then taste and adjust to decide if it is sweet amount for you.
- If you'd like more lemon flavor add 1/4 cup more lemon juice.
Net Carbs: 1.6g