This Ultra Creamy Low Carb Mocha Cheesecake Mousse is the perfect dessert for any week night and elegant enough for having a dinner party! It's sugar free, low carb, and keto! Thank you to Atkins Nutritionals for sponsoring today's post!
When it comes to sustaining a low carb diet, you will learn real fast that healthy fats help keep you satiated. Planning your day with balanced amount of healthy fats, optimal protein and high-fiber carbs is an important part to each meal you eat and how long your body can go between meals without hunger pangs.
For me, the lasting changes to living my sugar free life have always been having foods that make me feel satisfied and never deprived. I've got a massive sweet tooth and need to include sugar free, low carb desserts in my weekly menu planning or I know sticking to this way of life won't last.
Thankfully you don't have to research too hard or reinvent the wheel of low carb living when there are websites like mine focused on recipes that make living this way easier. Atkins Nutritionals has been a prominent force in the low carb lifestyle for decades. Even if you may have tried their program years ago, they've now included a variety of dietary plans to suit your needs with their Atkins 40, Atkins 20 and Atkins 100 plans.
Whichever plan you're on or even if you're just thinking about lowering your carb intake, this recipe today will make you wonder why you ever worried about taking the low carb plunge before. It's decadent and so filling you'll be completely satisfied and I'm also pretty confident you'll want to make this on a weekly basis! With a recipe like this one, you'll not feel the need to go back to sugary carb filled desserts any time soon.
Enjoying this as a dessert or even as a breakfast would be perfectly justifiable in my book!
Low Carb Mocha Cheesecake Mousse
- 2 packages cream cheese softened
- 1 Atkins Mocha Latte Shake
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon coffee extract
- ⅓ cup Swerve confectioners sweetener
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 teaspoon gelatin (one envelope)
- 4 tablespoon water
- optional: Sugar Free melted chocolate mixed with coffee beans
- In a blender blend the cream cheese and the Atkins shake until smooth.
- Add the vanilla, coffee extract, Swerve, cocoa and salt to the blender and blend on high until combined. Set aside.
- Pour the whipping cream into a stand mixer and mix until whipped.
- Pour the chocolate blender mixture into the stand mixer and blend on low speed until just combined.
- Place the water and gelatin in a small sauce pan over low heat and stir until dissolved.
- Drizzle the gelatin slowly into the mixer on low speed until combined.
- Pour the cheesecake batter evenly into 8 ramekins.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour then enjoy!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Atkins. The opinions and text are all mine.