This Low Carb Paleo Egg Roll In a Bowl is a super easy, gluten free, soy free recipe full of flavor! Today I'm also sharing all about Thrive Market and how you can get a FREE 15 ounce jar of Coconut Oil plus a 1 month free membership to Thrive!
I'm very excited to be sharing all about an amazing new company called Thrive Market! It's basically a fabulous way to get Whole Natural Healthy Foods and products, but at Costco kinds of prices! Their mission is to make healthy living affordable to everyone!
The beauty of this company and why I am supporting them is because of their mission to help lower income families. Every time a person signs up as a member, they give a free membership to a veteran, school teacher, student or family in need. For less than $5 a month ($59.95 annually), members can shop 2,500 of the highest quality food, supplements, home, personal care, and beauty products from more than 400 of the best brands on the market, all delivered straight to their doors at 25-50% below retail prices.
Today they are offering everyone a FREE 15 ounce jar of Coconut Oil and a Free 1 month membership to try out this market so you can see for yourself how much less expensive many of the products you typically buy online are. Thrive Market also offers free shipping on orders over $49 to anywhere in the continental US.
Thrive only offers non-perishables, so they won’t be a replacement to your local farmers and farmers markets, but they do offer a less expensive and more socially conscious alternative to non-perishable products often bought online.
Check Out my Video for this Easy Low Carb Egg Roll in a Bowl!
I hope you love this recipe as we did! The reason I chose coconut aminos as opposed to using soy sauce is that my oldest has a soy allergy so coconut aminos is the perfect substitute. It's much cheaper to buy at Thrive market than anywhere else I've found. I did notice that you will need to add a bit of salt to taste as the coconut aminos is not as salty as using soy sauce. Other than that, my family loved this recipe!
- You can use soy sauce if you don't have allergies to soy and don't have coconut aminos. Skip adding any salt if using soy sauce instead.
- You can change out the ground turkey I used for ground beef or pork, but please note that will increase your nutrition information provided.
Don't forget your FREE THRIVE MARKET COCONUT OIL!
Low Carb Paleo Egg Roll In a Bowl
- 2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ cup onions sliced
- ⅓ cup carrots shredded
- 8 ounces mushrooms sliced
- ½ cup coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon fresh chopped ginger
- 2 tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 14 cups cabbage sliced
- 1 cup scallions fresh chopped
- In a large skillet, cook your ground meat in coconut oil until browned.
- Add onions, carrots to the ground meat and cook until tender.
- Add the mushrooms and cook a few more minutes until softened.
- Whisk the coconut aminos, sesame oil, ginger, garlic and salt in a small bowl then pour into the skillet.
- Stir to combine then add all the cabbage and continue to stir until cabbage is wilted and softened.
- Sprinkle in chopped scallions and enjoy immediately!
Net Carbs: 7g
I used beef and soy sauce and no carrots because I was in a hurry. Didn't have ginger. Still the BEST version of this recipe I've ever made. SO GOOD!!!!!
How/ where can you buy 14 cups of cabbage.?
I bought a head of cabbage and sliced it.
This is such a good idea. And I love cabbage so I'm sure it will be a winner for me!
I made this over the weekend. It was awesome! Thank you so much for your great recipes!
Made this for dinner and halved all the ingredients. It was phenominal! yummy good. thank you!
Wow you are fast!! So happy you loved it!
Bethany @ Athletic Avocado
This egg roll in a bowl is genius! This would be the perfect quick and hearty weeknight meal! Bowl food = soul food 🙂